RSS Setup Instruction
If you subscribe to the RSS feed via MS Outlook, please see the detailed instruction below. If using another type of RSS feed reader, please copy the feed URL https://armypubs.army.mil/News/NewReleasesRSS.aspx for use in the RSS feed reader instructions.
You can also find the feed URL by clicking the small orange RSS icon on the previous page.
Add an RSS feed to Outlook
1. In Outlook, in the Mail Navigation Pane, right-click RSS Feeds or RSS Subscriptions, and then click Add a New RSS Feed.
2. In the dialog box that appears, paste the feed URL https://armypubs.army.mil/News/NewReleasesRSS.aspx into the box, click Add, and click Yes.
Remove an RSS feed from Outlook
1. In Outlook, in the Mail Navigation Pane, expand the RSS Feeds folder or RSS Subscriptions folder
2. Right-click the folder for the RSS Feed, and then click Delete Folder.
3. When prompted to confirm the deletion, click Yes.