1. This site is provided as a public service by the Army Publishing Directorate
2. Information presented on this site is considered public information and may
be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is
3. This service uses software programs to collect information to create summary
statistics, which are used for site management (e.g., planning and maintenance,
determining technical design specifications, and analyzing system performance or
4. This site does not use "Cookies".;
5. For security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to
all users, this site employs software programs to monitor network traffic, to
identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or to cause
damage. Name and email address are required when contacting Customer Service.
The sole purpose of collecting name and email address are to enable APD to
respond back to the submitter. When providing feedback, no specific information
about the submitter is collected. Only the information provided on the form by
the submitter will be retained for the purpose of determining how the site is
being utilized by customers and assisting APD in how to make the site more
beneficial to customers.
6. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations and security purposes
mentioned in paragraph 5 above, no other attempts are made to identify
individual users or their usage habits. Server logs are scheduled for regular
destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration
General Schedule 20.
7. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this
service is strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud
and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection
8. It is a criminal misdemeanor to intentionally use any device or symbol or
other means, reasonably calculated to convey the false impression that such name
or business has some connection with, or authorization from the Government of
the United States, or any agency thereof, which does not in fact exist, or
falsely advertises or otherwise represents by any device whatsoever that his or
its business, product or device has been in any way endorsed, authorized or
approved by the Government of the United States, or any agency thereof.