Required Software for using our forms is as follows—
- File format ‘.XFDL’ requires Lotus Forms Viewer, now the replacement for the PureEdge Viewer.
- File format ‘.PDF’ requires Adobe Acrobat Reader; this format is NOT FILLABLE.
Download required software here, the Lotus Forms Viewer, now the replacement for the PureEdge Viewer is available for Army only agencies;
Active Army, Army Reserves, Army National Guard, and DA Civilian employees supporting an Army activity. Available to all;
Adobe Reader software, acquire it here.
Downloading our forms, locate the individual file format you wish to retrieve—
- Netscape users, hold down the SHIFT KEY while clicking the desired file format.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer users, click with the RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON on the desired file format. Then select "Save Target As..." from your pop-up menu.
Download complete repository collection of blank forms to your hard drive—
These files are compressed into a ‘.ZIP’ file format; requiring a WinZIP application to un-package them to your hard drive.
- Zipped XFDL file type (est. 60MB), click here and SAVE file to your hard drive.
- Zipped PDF file type (est. 70MB), click here and SAVE file to your hard drive.
Due to the conversion from Lotus Forms (XFDL) to Adobe PDF (ALARACT 179/2014, ALARACT 223/2014 and ALARACT 064-2015), all Lotus Forms (XFDL) will be removed from this Web site (1 May 2015) and will ONLY be available through the MyForms Portal https://myforms.ecms.army.mil/wps/myportal, within AKO.
Additional Forms Resources
Department of Defense Forms Repository [DD Forms]
OPM Forms GSA Forms